ooii TICKETS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket holder must bring the original credit card used to pay for the ticket with him/her to the concert. The ticket holder must ensure that the last four digits of the credit card are very clear and legible.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited, and such equipment may be confiscated.
- The venue, Event Promoter and ooii accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- No food, drinks, bottles, cans and other such containers are allowed into the venue.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Neither the venue, the Event Promoter nor ooii shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased, ie the ticket fee.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- No animals are allowed in the venue except guide dogs which have to be notified when buying ticket.
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged if event is cancelled.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Promoter.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. If you discover a mistake contact ooii via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 80074117.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of this, once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Promoter. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. ooii shall not be responsible in any way if the event if cancelled or the date is changed.
- The Event Promoter may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Any items which security consider dangerous will be confiscated.
- Any disputes arising out of any transaction with ooii, and the Event Promoter are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
- This ticket remains the property of the Event Promoter and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Event Promoter. Furthermore admission may be refused at any time, upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- As the ooii ticket system is totally electronic, once a bar code of a ticket is used to enter the venue any similar bar code on tickets will be refused entry.
- Kindly contact us on freephone 800 74 117 to enquire about age limit as this depends on the event in question.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to ooii.com.mt. Etail Ltd (‘Etail’, ‘we’, us’, ‘our’) and/or its affiliates ("www.ooii.com.mt") provide website features available at www.ooii.com.mt to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (TCU). If you visit or shop at www.ooii.com.mt, you accept these Terms and TCU. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Etail service or facility e.g. Your Profile, Gift Cards, etc., you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements specifically applicable to such service or facility operated by us.
These are the general TCU governing your access and use of the content and services offered to you on this internet site and constitute an agreement between you and Etail Ltd. Etail Ltd is the owner and operator of the website www.ooii.com.mt. Etail Ltd is a company registered in Malta and holds company registration number C50414. Our registered address and place of business is: F26, Mosta Technopark, Mosta, MST 3000 and our VAT Registration Number is MT1996-7213. We may be contacted on our freephone number (+356) 8007 4117, fax number (+356) 21435603 or email address email@example.com.
By using the information, services, and products available through this website, you warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into these TCU with us and you agree to be bound by all TCU as set forth in this document. The content found on www.ooii.com.mt is the exclusive property of Etail Ltd. and is governed accordingly by intellectual property laws and no part of the site may be copied, reproduced or used in any way.
Etail Ltd may modify these TCU from time to time by posting them on this web site; therefore it is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are conversant with any changes.
2. Information Provided by You
3. Product Descriptions
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Etail does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by our website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition.
All prices shown on the website are indicated in Euro and are inclusive of VAT.
Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere.
Whilst we try to ensure that all the prices on our website are accurate, mispricing may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you within ten (10) days we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
At ooii.com.mt delivery is free on everything!
Please review our Delivery Policy for further details.
6. Preventing Underage Purchases of Alcoholic Beverages
Purchases of alcoholic beverages may not be made by anyone under 16 years of age.
Upon delivery of alcohol, our delivery personnel ask the recipient to produce his/her identity card.
All deliveries require an adult's signature.
6. Payment Method and Security
We accept the following payment methods:
- All VISA cards
- All MASTERCARD cards
- Local BOV cards
- Local HSBC cards
Your card details are received, processed and transmitted directly by a PCI compliant payment gateway provider, through our website. Etail does not at any point handle and or share the card information.
You undertake and agree to provide correct details to Etail for the purpose of ordering and/or purchasing goods from this website. You also undertake to ensure that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
When you visit ooii.com.mt or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You also agree that e-mail and or the telephone numbers as provided by yourself can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
8. Conclusion of the Contract
The electronic contract between you and us shall be concluded as soon as you have received our electronic acknowledgment, hereby referred to as a confirmatory email, of your order. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should keep a copy of it. Should you discover an error in your order you should contact us immediately and a new confirmation email will be issued.
The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these Terms and Conditions.
9. Cancellations, Return Policy and Refund
All purchases are in general non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable besides cases of cancellation and withdrawal.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by phoning our call centre for free on (+356) 8007 4117 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you choose to cancel your order by email this will take effect only upon receipt of an email confirmation of cancellation. This does not apply to event tickets.
You may also withdraw from the sale without incurring any penalty at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order, but no later than 15 calendar days from the date of delivery of the good/s. The following categories of products and services are exempt from this foregoing provision:
(a) the provision of services, if performance has begun, with the consent of the consumer before the end of the fifteen day period referred to above;
(b) the supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
(c) the supply of goods made-to-measure to the specifications of the consumer and are clearly personalized or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
(d) the supply of goods purchased on order
(e) the supply of audio or video recording or computer software which are unsealed by the consumer; and
(e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
(f) event tickets
In the event of return of product during the 15 day ‘cooling off’ period as mentioned above, you should:
- Notify your intention of cancellation in writing by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address, contact details and order reference number; and
- In the event where you have already received the goods, you must contact our customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our freephone number (+356) 8007 4117 to arrange date and time of collection. Goods must be returned with the original receipt. Products returned within the 15 day ‘cooling off’ period must be in perfect re-saleable condition, unused and with the original packaging with no seals broken. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals, etc) until they are returned to us.
Once the goods are received by Etail Ltd in the condition that they were in when delivered, we will refund you the purchase price of the goods according to your method of payment. Any sum debited to us from your debit / credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that debit / credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Please note that in the case of prepaid credit cards, a charge may be imposed by your bank. In the case of payment by cash upon delivery, we will refund the amount upon verification by credit note or cash. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Withdrawal by Etail
We may cancel the sales agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you if we are unable to supply you with your order, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, which include but are not limited to, an inability or failure on the part of the suppliers to provide us with the goods. We shall promptly repay you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
10. Guarantees and After Sales Service:
- We guarantee that the goods dispatched will correspond with the stated description and specification of your order.
- We guarantee that the goods will be of satisfactory quality when delivered by our carrier.
- If applicable, the terms of any manufacturer’s guarantee and after sales service will be included within the documents accompanying the goods.
Visitors may post reviews so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, and commercial solicitation. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity. Reviews are authorised by administration users before being published. Etail reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Etail a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Etail and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Etail for all claims resulting from content you supply. Etail has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Etail takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
12. Pooiints, Promotions and Gift Vouchers
All promotions offered on the website are subject to removal without notice and are featured on a ‘whilst stock lasts basis’.
Pooiints and Gift vouchers must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products listed at www.ooii.com.mt subject to the following:
- The gift voucher cannot be used to pay for other gift vouchers.
- The gift voucher has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
- Any unused balance will be held in the recipient's gift voucher account.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher, the remaining balance must be paid online or upon delivery.
- Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue.
- The usual TCU of purchase and use of our website www.ooii.com.mt apply.
- Please note that gift vouchers may only be redeemed by persons having legal capacity according to these TCU.
- One voucher may be redeemed per order.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Etail Ltd. No material from ooii.com.mt or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Etail Ltd or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Etail Ltd.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that all the information we provide on this website is correct, we do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ETAIL LTD IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
We reserve the right to make changes to the material, detail or to the products and services and prices described in it at any time and without any notice. We reserve the right to modify and/or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the products and services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate any of the products and services. In any such case we shall not be held liable for any such modification, discontinuance or termination.
We provide no further warranties other than the ones specifically agreed to in these TCU. All express, implied and statutory warranties on the part of Etail are hereby expressly disclaimed and limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Etail of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights. You and Etail will only be liable under these TCU for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
The products sold on the website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Etail does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from ooii.com.mt
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters, especially in the cases that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
14. Site Policies Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Pricing Policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to ooii.com.mt. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these TCU at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This is a Maltese website and is subject to the laws of the Republic of Malta and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in Malta. Maltese law shall govern every aspect of the electronic contractual agreement between you and Etail concerning purchases made from the website. All disputes arising from the use of this website and or electronic contractual agreement between you and Etail shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Justice of Malta.
The official language used in the contract is the English language.
No waiver by us of any breach of these TCU shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the website or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
In these TCU, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the website shall be owned by us absolutely.
Subject to the right granted to you to use the website, Etail reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the website. Any goodwill accruing from use of Etail and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Etail and its affiliates, as appropriate.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement immediately and without notice if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the TCU of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the website.
Etail may amend these TCU from time to time, and place the new version on the website. For users purchasing goods, all purchases from the date that the amended TCU are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new TCU. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty (30) days following posting of the amended version on the website. Your continued use of the website following Etail posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these TCU, then your only remedy is to cease using the website and cancel your subscription/ registration.
These TCU supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to your purchase. We advise you to print off and keep safe a copy of these TCU once your order has been accepted by us. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with us. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all the information on this website.
We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy and we do not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within our company records in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001 (Malta). This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
(b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (where applicable);
(c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
(d) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases made.
(e) Any other information that you choose to send to us.
2. Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
(a) Administer the website;
(b) Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(c) Enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) Send you goods/services purchased via the website;
(e) Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) From time to time we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. We may also share your email addresses with third parties for marketing purposes, should you not wish to receive such third party promotional material please send an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject field to email@example.com.
(k) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
(l) Our website financial transactions are handled through our payment service providers, PayPal and PCI compliant local payment gateway. You should only provide your payment information through PayPal and the hosted payment page of the local payment gateway after reviewing their respective privacy policies (available at www.paypal.com). We will share information with the above parties only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.
WE WILL NOT, WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT, PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
(a) To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology through the hosted payment page at the payment gateway provider or PayPal. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Visitors Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
7. Links and Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. Updating Personal Information
To correct/update any of your personal details please go to My Account and enter your new details here.
9. Contact Details
10. Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is Etail Ltd.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser whilst persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.